Joining the prims together

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Before the bashing begins, I realize this is probably a dumb question to ask for people who have a lot of experience in building. I don't, so here goes. I made an item using multiple prims, its a boxing ring,so the base is one big prim, the ropes are seperate, the ring posts, padding, all different objects I created in put together to eventually sell in my store and the marketplace. Now in creating this, obviously, I used multiple objects. In selling it, ideally I would just have one object people could drag out and it would rez and be the complete ring. Is there any tutorials, or any basic explanation, on how I would make it so it all comes out as desired.

I know i've purchased other rings, they come in one or two sections--but obviously not in so many as this would be.

Any info is appreciated. I'm gradually learning my way to do some of this stuff, but it gets a bit tricky at times.

if you are the creator of all the objects you need to link them.  select all objects that you want to link the last prim you select will be the root prim.  Once all items are selected and highlighted cntrl-L will link them. Cntrl + shift + L will unlink them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.