Moving a homestead sim out of a region

Elin Egoyan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I manage 8 sims. One full and 7 homestead sims.  One of the tenants want to move the homestead sim he rented  a bit away from the other sims so he floates alone and not be seen from the other sims.  He also dont want to be 'connnected' with the cotnerpoints to the other sims. Is this possible without any problems?

4 answers to this question

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-Private-Regions/ta-p/700115#Section_.5.2

Moving a Private Region

Private Region owners can request to move a region to another location on the World Map, subject to availability. Certain areas of the World Map are reserved for special purposes, including the mainland and themed expansions provided by Linden Lab.

If you would like to move your region adjacent to another Resident's region, they must allow you as a neighbor in our system prior to your request for the region move.  Note that your Private Region cannot be rotated, so what is currently north will always be north.

There is a $150 charge to move a Private Region. This fee is charged per Private Region, for any movement.

32px-KBnote.png Note: Moving your Private Region causes links made from the Picks tab of the Profile window to become inaccurate.

Landmarks continue to function after a move, but home locations may need to be reset. The map may take several hours to update with the new Private Region location.

• Like 2

Ty for your fast answers. I have read this also. The sim will be moved to a place that is not in the neightbourhoud or connects to other estates or regions. I just wondered if it was allowed to move a homestead sim further away from the estate were it belongs to without loosing the aibility as manager and owner to manage the sim.

I guess that is the case?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.