My items are disappearing from inventory. Getting “invalid object failed to rez” message.

Stone Oakleaf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Stone Oakleaf wrote:

My items are disappearing from inventory.  Getting “invalid object failed to rez” message.  If I'm on beta sim I see everything. In world they are missing

Welcome to Second Life Answers.

Things may be fine and dandy over on the Beta grid, because that is really a previous version of your settings, including inventory contents (until you change your password).

Relog and see if the items are returned to your inventory's 'lost and found' folder.

If you wish to add more to this thread, you can do so by clicking on "options" at the top right hand corner of your original post and "edit".

• Like 1

I am also having missing items--I will buy something , accept it--see it in Inventory and then POOF.

Do ALL the inventory repair steps --they never come back.  And with so many creators not in world as much hard to get replaced items (and it isn't the shop owner fault)

One painting was lost TWICE--shop owner even came in world to physically be sure I got the item (we stood in the same sim ) --I had to WEAR the artwork home and drop it to be able to have it .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.