Where did my animations go?

lyllithxo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so, i have only been playing 2-3 weeks but the entire time  (from maybe day 2) i had been using an animation HUD called something like Humanoid_Power HUD which i was finding really useful. i had contained all the animations i collected within it which was a pretty large amount, some of which i paid for.

this morning i log on and i noticed that all the animations in the HUD were gone except for the ones i got on the very first day. they are not in my inventory or Lost and Found...can anyone help or am i screwed? what exactly could i have done to cause this? since i am pretty naive in SL it's probably my fault but how the hell did i lose like $20 of animations and can i retrieve them any way or not?

1 answer to this question

Most AO's are copyable and each copy can have different animations in it. You may have attached an older copy of the AO that was sitting in your inventory instead of the one you placed the animations into. See if there are more copies of in in your inventory and then see if any of them have your animations.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.