xcite hud premium house

pierre Bowler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, after several years of free account sl, I have just passed premium there, I have a trouble with the house which was given to me with this account, the HUD  Xcite does not work... WHY ? i hope to can play as i like inside my house ^^ !!!  The coordinates of my house are: (mature) KYORAKA 16 76 38 OMEGA , on a mature location it should work !

thank you for doing what's necessary, even if it means moving on another place, not important for me, but do necessary to let me have a private quiet live !

It is necessary out of the question to pay a subscription not to be able to make what I want at home ! In the case or this concern(marigold) would not quickly be adjusted, I would be obliged to destroy all my accounts and contact a customer assiciation.

Thank you for your fast answer.

NB : thank to give me an answer by email too to keep your answer

2 answers to this question

Have you checked "enable scripts" on your parcel? (about land menu > options > scripts).

And, no Lindens read here: this is a resident to resident forum so no need to threaten about deleting your accounts. Plus, we won't answer you by email: this is a public forum, so your question and the answers you get are public.

• Like 4

Juste une idée comme ça, après une dure journée de boulot : êtes-vous sûr d'être dans VOTRE maison ? Question qui peut paraître idiote, mais les maison Linden se ressemblent toutes, cela arrive souvent. :smileywink: Si vous êtes chez le voisin, vos objets scriptés ne risquent pas de fonctionner. Pour être sûr d'être chez vous, ouvrez votre dashboard: Gestion des terrains > mes parcelles. L'adresse exacte de votre maison Linden est là.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.