Disappointed!!!!

Gerdthor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok

I have a premium account and Linden wants me to pay the difference of renewal they already took $US24 from my $US account.

I have tried to place a a payment method (using different cards, changing internet explorers, phone contact, etc).

Even I tried to go back to a basic account.

Nothing works.

I´m very disappointed so the only things I want to know is the follow:

Do I going to loose my account in SL?

It will be changed to a basic one?

Someone can help?

Thanks,

Gerd

1 answer to this question

If you are premium and your membership goes into default you will loose access to your account until the membership is caught up.......if that goes beyond 30 days from the time your account is locked your account will be deleted.  You probably received an email telling you that your account is in arrears and that you have 7 days to clear it up.  LL will bill once a day to get the money you owe for that 7 days.......after that it's locked.  30 days later, if the account is not brought up to date the account is deleted.  You really need to take care of the problem.

Contact billing:

-------------------------------------------------

https://support.secondlife.com/billing-support/

-------------------------------------------------

Call them and explain your problem and they can help you.

Now I have a question.  You say they took $24.  That's an odd amount.......the monthly fee is $9.95, quarterly is $22.50 and yearly is $72.  Nothing is $24.  Not even with a tier charge attached.  I don't see where LL would take $24 for anything except you purchasing Lindens (ant that will not have anything to do with your membership fees).  What was the $24 USD for?  You can look in your transaction history on your dashboard to see what the $24 was used for.

Use the options in the upper right corner of your post text box and "edit" to add any comments or explanations.  Don't start a new thread.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.