Repost I need a business partner/ partners.

Imarny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I Apologize if you have already read this thread I thought it would be helpful to show the kind of fashion I'm into creating and some of my mesh work, Please note  tough I know how to use 3d sculpting I have only started learning to make mesh clothes so my stuff still needs a tad more work.

In RL  I see  my self as a graphic designer maybe not the best, how ever I love what I do, In sl I see myself as a noob HOPEFULLY not much longer. I want to Become an Clothes designer creating Unique, Vintage and Urban mesh clothes for sl, now I know how to create mesh clothes and I know the basis of Mesh and Second life together importing etc, I would say my strength is creating 3d clothes/ mesh, and my weakness is texturing them, To get to the point I'm looking for a partner and or partners, someone to join forces with in the business/ fashion industry a clothes texture artist, I know this may be asking a lot due to me still being quiet new, But believe me I know a lot. I'm not just looking to jump into business with someone it would be nice to meet them build a friendship and trust. I guess I've rambled enough!

3D WORK USING 3DS MAX 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85732608@N05/7855466104/in/photostream/

CLOTHES STYLE I'M LOOKING TO SELL IN SECOND LIFE

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85732608@N05/7855584870/in/photostream/

This second picture is just the show the kind of clothes I'm looking to create in sl this is just a smaller collage i put together, if your interested in the same thing I'd be happy to hear from you.

Thank you

Imarny XX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.