Looking for a job..(who isn't?)

OryxIsild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone!

You may remember that a few months ago I was here looking for a job as a dancer.  Thanks to a few awesome clubs, I've gained some much-needed experience before I unfortunately had some RL set-backs that necessitated some time away from the computer.  Now, however, I'm back with a vengeance!

So, a bit about me!

Name:  Sabrina!

Time zone:  SL time.

SL birth date: November 2011

Languages:  English (fluent)

Emote abilities:  I'd say pretty darn awesome, but you'd have to be the judge of that yourself.

Willing to strip? Yep!

Voice/Cam? I have voice, but prefer not to use it.  No cam.

I have voice if absolutely necessary (as in to verify I am female), although I prefer not to use it. 

I am looking for a position as either a dancer or a host (though I've more experience as a dancer).  I did manage one club for a short period of time and found that to be enjoyable. 

My personality is best described as a bit goofy, generally very happy and upbeat, a bit saucy, not a drama llama, and basically a fun person to be around :) I love meeting people, chatting with them, and having a great time (who doesn't?!).

I'm most often available in the late evenings SL time, though I can be around in the afternoons.  I'm looking for at least 90% tips, though would settle for 80% with incentives.  I can commit to multiple days a week, or one day a week, or whatever the schedule needs.  Can't find a dancer for 2 a.m. SL time - I'm usually awake!

You're wondering about what my avatar looks like, right? Scared maybe I'm still stuck in newbie attire? Fear not! The main reason I am looking for employment is to fund my voracious shopping addiction.  I take great pride in the clothing, hair, and accessories I wear and I am very, very particular on what I buy.  I wear a lot of mesh clothing (and hair and eyes and boots and and and lol) and the stuff I have that isn't mesh is still nice and I know how to properly edit and fit the clothes.  You won't have to worry about someone who can't figure out how to put shoes on!

I'm also incredibly versatile with my looks.  I usually wear blonde hair, but I have everything from blonde to red to black to pink to green in various styles.  Same goes for clothing style.  I have sweet'n innocent clothes, to dominatrix wear, to punk, to furry, to you name it I probably have it :) This leads to a lot of variety for whatever club I'm working for - always a different set of clothes! :)

Below is a link to my flickr account which has some initial images all taken on August 3, 2012.  They are completely unedited beyond cropping.  I have not fiddle in PS with them at all (although I can). 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84191802@N02/

If you have any questions or would like to talk to me about a prospective job, please feel free to IM me in world or drop me a note card.

Thanks!

'brina♥

Stage 22 is now taking applications for the following positions.

*Dancers
*Hosts
*DJs

This club will not be open for a few weeks, to a month. I have a lot of staff to hire and it is going to take time to get things situated.
I need dedicated workers to stick through the initial few weeks of waiting.
Serious inquiries only! 

Applications are located at this link below (please copy/paste url)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFF5VklxSWJoaGk1bE0xWE5MdkNTaGc6MQ

Feel free to contact me in world or through Gmail with any questions!

-Mortessa Resident
necrotickisses@gmail.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.