Looking for dedicated people

JustinHeart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am in the process of trying to launch a brand new in-world television network and need dedicated people to come on board currently as volunteers until we can build up a cash flow, and at that time your position will be come a paid position.

I am looking for people for the following positions:

CEO - You will be a communicator, decision maker, leader, manager, and executor.
As part of being a communicator, you will be dealing with the press and the outside world; the residents of second life as well as the company's management and employees; the decision-making role involves high-level decisions about policy and strategy. As a leader, the CEO, advises the board of directors, motivates employees, and drives change within the organization. As a manager, the CEO/MD presides over the organization's day-to-day, month-to-month, and year-to-year operations.

CFO - You will be responsible for managing financial risks of the network. You will also be responsible for financial planning and record keeping, as well as being responsible for the analysis of data. You will report to the CEO.

COO - You will be responsible for the daily operation of the network and report to the CEO. 

Please contact me in-world asap. JustinHeart Resident

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.