15000 PRIM FULL SIM - QUICK SALE! ~ NO HIDDEN COSTS

Kira Paderborn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Full sim for quick sale.  Payment needs to be made by the 22nd.  Tiers will be paid until the 22nd of next month.  You have a full month before you have to pay your next tier.  The cost of the sim is $475USD paid directly to my paypal or $123,000L paid directly to my account. You will receive full ownership of the land upon payment. There will be NO waiting for LL.  I will transfer the land to you immediately so you will be in control of the land during the transfer process.  Transfer should not take longer than a day anyway.  The sim is currently named Je Suis.  You will have the right to change this name.  If you are looking for a great place for a business, this may be perfect for you because there is already a well known store on the premises.  You could gain some residual traffic.  You will have the right to change the name of the sim and move it to a different location.  All fees are included in this sale.  $475 pays for the sim, the next month's tier and the transfer fees.  This is more than half off the LL price of a sim so it is a great bargain!  Please contact Kira Paderborn in world with questions. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.