Friends :) with similar interests?

LeMeau Latte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I'm slightly new to SL. I'm looking for people around my age. I've been searching and it's sort of hard. So here I am.

I'm 18. :)

I love all types of music. I'm very friendly. and I love meeting new people. ;D

I love bands like:

All Time Low. Mayday Parade. Slipknot. Blink 182. New Found Glory. A Rocket to the Moon. Never Shout Never. Asking Alexandria. And tuns more!

I enjoy tattoos/piercings and stretchers (aka guages/plugs etc.)

Looking for a friend. I don't bite.. ;)
Send me a message or something. :D

>> Ellie May

(LeMeau.Latte) 

LeMeau Latte wrote:

My avi was previously an alt to someone else. And now it's mine.

Nice. Unless it was bequeathed to you or otherwise transferred with the express permission of LL, there was a breach of the TOS here (not necessarily on your part, but on the the part of the person who "gave" you the account; it's against TOS to "transfer or assign your Account and its contractual rights, licenses and obligations, to any third party without the prior written consent of Linden Lab", not necessarily to accept it). I don't think I'd go around telling people about it.

Good luck.

So I'm slightly new to SL. I'm looking for people around my age. I've been searching and it's sort of hard. So here I am.

I'm 18. **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

I love all types of music. I'm very friendly. and I love meeting new people. ;D

I love bands like:

All Time Low. Mayday Parade. Slipknot. Blink 182. New Found Glory. A Rocket to the Moon. Never Shout Never. Asking Alexandria. And tuns more!

I enjoy tattoos/piercings and stretchers (aka guages/plugs etc.)

Looking for a friend. I don't bite.. **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyvery-happy:" title="Smiley Very Happy" />

1. i'll be your friend my username is nancy hilltop add me or im me or something i'm 25 but i rp charecters of all sorts of ages i like slip knot and piercings and tattoos  almost all of my charecters have a rose tattoo on their arm when i went to the sl convention they said if you made one thing on all of your avatars the same it be good

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.