Newbie looking for friends!

TabiKatz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I just started playing and I can't wait to explore and have fun! But, it would be nice to make some new friends while I'm there. I could also use some help getting started, too. Right now, I just wander around places and stuff, but I would like to chat with people, hang out. I'm 19 years old and I don't like doing anything crazy. LOL I like anime, manga, Hello Kitty and other girly things like that. So, uh...guess that's it. I hope to make some new friends and now I shall go back to wandering around SL! Bye!

Come on down to Virtupix Cruise. We are a new concept (2 Weeks old) and we are open to any avatar. New or old **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

If you need help to figure things out, just go to one of the payphones at the cruise and call our staff!

What is a Virtual Cruise Ship?

It's one ship, 5 decks and here to offer the virtual experience.

Some of the business on board: Club, Radio Station, Mall, Restaurant, Work Center, Web Agency, Arcade,...

Visit us online: www.Virtupix.com

Visit us inworld: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Diamond%20Cove/88/30/21/?title=Virtupix%20Cruise&msg=Lifestlye%20Cruise 

My experience - The best people to make friends with are those who are close in SL age. I don't know why that seems to work best, maybe like a generational thing. As you are a newbie, the best folks to find would be other newbs. Sure it is kind of fun for us olbies to watch a pack of newbs running around in confusion, wearing boxes, losing their hair etc but we were ALL there at one time. These are the same people you will "grow up" with and learn with in SL and one day laugh about your newb-ness.

So how to make friends? Well this is easy - just start chatting with folks and see where it goes. Most times it goes no where but sometimes - Well my best SL friend is someone who came in a month before me and i thought she was this "long timer experienced SL'er" cause she told me how to find my hair.

Hey, both newbies in this thread. Welcome on in to SL. Avoid the trolls and bigots, and tp out if there's suddenly lots of physic'd genitals, couches, pears, or other objects within view distance and don't come back for a day or two.

You'll likely enjoy the music, art, and live entertainment scenes. Rp or cosplay related to anime could also be of interest.

Anyways, I'm into digital art and virtual photography. I also hunt freebies and blog about things I find in SL occasionally. So... there's lots of places I could direct you that are absolutely great for exploring or getting parts or clothes for an avi that's easy on the pocket. I'm into goth and fantasy, which is likely evident by peeking at my profile pic or any pics of my avi.

I... also run a gaming clan through xfire if you ever want to play MMOs or something together. Pass me an IM/NC or leave a message at my web profile.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.