Posting on behalf of Friend: DEBLYNMAC- avatar showing colour textures?

Drambuie57

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am experiencing a problem of Skin having multicoloured layers...Head and legs one colour..the torso, along with arms another shade... And sometimes in the colour of a dress I am wearing  and with the texture.... 

I have deleted the characterand resurrected it...with still the same problem... Also have done the AVATAR test in Develop/Advanced still no change? Please can someone help...HAS someone deliberately altered my settings or scripts? 

I need advice or will Totally delete SL from SYSTEM and renew another Character...I have put so much into this one I do not want to Do that....PLEASE HELP...Thank You....

on behalf of DEBLYNMAC..... (Drambuie57)

We are having similar issues, off and on. Sometimes, things revert to "normal," but other times we have the pink torso, dark legs, feet alphas that don't work properly, etc. We've done everything we can think of including all the usual fixes and more (even clean installs of the viewer on both machines which are four months old and have current graphics drivers, etc.). Nothing really seems to work long-term. I've posted  before (earlier today) so won't go through all that again, but I wanted to just let you know that your friend is definitely not alone in avi texture issues. Our problems did not start until just after the recent LL V3 update. Tried Firestorm - same problems persisted (and didn't care for FS, anyway - so have uninstalled).

Hope this gets resolved soon for all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.