Partnership procedure fails and no tech support

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear all,

I sent a partnership request to my Adored Lady Selisan Resident, which She accepted.

This was yesterday and nohing has happened since then.

Additionally, I tried the "contact support" link, but found that I had to select predefined question categories and subcategories with absolutely nothing relevant to this problem.

I suppose I could try to revoke the request and create a new one, and I suppose She could try to request the partnership instead of me. But these workarounds kill the joy a bit... and are not guaranteed to work. I have seen some older posts (2011) that suggest this is not a new issue but one that has been around for some time.

She has some sort of premium or yearly membership, I don't.

We both had more than enough L$ to cover the cost on our respective accounts, at the time the request was made.

I turn to the forum in the hope that someone knows the solution, or knows how to get effective tech support from Linden Labs. After all... partnerships generate a bit of revenue, so Linden Labs would hopefully want to smooth this out?

GabrielKhatz wrote:

Dear all,

I sent a partnership request to my Adored Lady Selisan Resident, which She accepted.

This was yesterday and nohing has happened since then.

Additionally, I tried the "contact support" link, but found that I had to select predefined question categories and subcategories with absolutely nothing relevant to this problem.

I suppose I could try to revoke the request and create a new one, and I suppose She could try to request the partnership instead of me. But these workarounds kill the joy a bit... and are not guaranteed to work. I have seen some older posts (2011) that suggest this is not a new issue but one that has been around for some time.

She has some sort of premium or yearly membership, I don't.

We both had more than enough L$ to cover the cost on our respective accounts, at the time the request was made.

I turn to the forum in the hope that someone knows the solution, or knows how to get effective tech support from Linden Labs. After all... partnerships generate a bit of revenue, so Linden Labs would hopefully want to smooth this out?

Did you check your spam folder in your email? It's been known for the request to end up there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.