My marketplace shopping cart, I can not delete items from it, anyone know how to fix?

JamieKay Wonder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Jamie,

I'm assuming your have tried the following:

Method a)

1) Click on the Cart symbol in the upper right corner.

2) Clicked on the Remove from cart option under each item in the cart.

Method b)

1) Click on the Cart symbol in the upper right corner.

2) Manually set the Quantity to [ 0 ] [Zero] for each item in the cart.

3) Press the Update Quantities button.

Did you receive any error message? If you did please post it here so we may further advise you.

Click on the Options dropdown menu and select Edit of your question Let us know what Internet Browser you are using as well.

Basic quick fixes include 1) Download and use another Internet Browser other than the one you are currently using to see if that helps. [internet Explorer 8 & 9 ~ Firefox 12.0 ~ Chrome] should all work for you on a PC] - [Firefox on a Mac is preferable]

If this does work, please make sure to follow up and get all the current updates & patches downloaded completed for your OS and Internet Browser.

• Like 2

I agree with Karen. IE completely sucks when using the marketplace. Swiching to Firefox should get you fixed. And, btw, do not over use the cart, it's known to cause trouble, including delivery failures. If you want to use the cart as a sort of "shoppping list", you'd rather add the items to your favorites and come back later on to purchase using the "buy now" button. :smileywink:

• Like 1

OK - Lets have you download the Chrome Browser from Google. It's great and fast. Like is here:

http://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/?hl=en&brand=CHMI

Please try this to look at and clean your your cart information.

If it too fails, then you need to look at your Anti-Virus and/or Anti-Malware software as a possible interfering factor.

If this works, then you do need to follow up and get your IE fixed. Why? Because it is an important part of the maintenance of your PC unfortunately. Try removing all the Tool Bars you have accumulated over the years and then download and run http://www.superantispyware.com/ to see if you have other things infecting your PC and existing browser. Once clean I'd also do a manual Windows Update to get the rest of your PC's patches & security updates.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.