looking for a builder and landscape creator

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

New large project, long term, helping to create multiple sim builds and layouts.

BUILDER:

Would be perfect if you specialize in urban, Gor, or other rp type builds

Must be creating your own textures for the builds or using textures outside from sl purchases

must have photoshop, gimp, or other program for texturing ie 3ds max, maya, blender

builder must be able to build with prims and possibly some sculpt implimentation of your own sculpts, not purchased maps

LANDSCAPE CREATOR:

Need you to be creating your own landscaping, not from purchased maps in sl, but from your own sculpting and creating

needs to be able to exported out of sl

if this is something you are capable of please contact me by notcard as my im's get capped if I am offline. When contacting me please include pics of your work and your pricing. I do not pay by the hour, but by the job/object/asset. Potential for good exposure for you if you are involved in the large scale of project or long term. Builds/landscaping do not have to be exclusive to me, so forget multiplying the fee for exclusive, you may sell anything you do for me in any grid, but must be able to be exported from sl. I am willing to purchase current stock if it fits my needs with you delivering me the items personally. None of your objects/assets will be sold/given away by me, but only used by me with full permissions. I am willing to sign a contract to this effect if need be.

. Will go into details of project if needed for a reason after a non-disclosure form has been signed by you in rl if no details needed then no non-disclosure needed. from you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.