Are you Interested in Sharing A full Residential SIM? must be organised before 29 April 2012

Winged Heron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking to find someone who is willing and serious about sharing half a SIM. I am at a SIM where I have been paying for a 1/4 for since 2007. It is about to close. Financially I can see myself being able to continue to have no problem to extend to paying half the tiers for half the SIM. I am also willing to pay the full 100 USD to the current owner to take over the SIM. This would be a big saving on getting a new one from Linden. NO COST TO ANY POTENIAL PARTNER FOR THE TRANSFER FEE.

Also note that as said I have been at this SIM since 2007 extending from 1/8 to end up with 1/4, so you can believe I want to stick around and won't leave you in the lurch. This would be my expectation of who I shared with. The SIM is residential.

On the SIM I have the snow cap escarpment and would stay there - that is a quarter of it. I have little at the ground level as I have all my builds on platforms. We could terraform the SIM back to the way it was when I started there. low land rising slowly up to the mountain.

I am a quiet resident into no drama and reliable. Happy to stay out of the "roomy's" way - besides the mountain which is the top half of the SIM 1/4 - I am happy to leave the low lands to my SIM partner. Also I may be also willing to have less prims from the half SIM quota.for the right type of SIM partner.

My builds are fantasy - steampunk in  orientation but not fussed what goes on down below. The current neighbours have modern and gardens plus tropic - previous residents have had an a variaty of other themes - medievl etc

If you are interested please contact me. In the meantime I will be seeing what I can do inworld to save this wonderful little SIM. Costs per person would be half of 295 USD - I am willing to pay 150 USD.  See no problem if partner wanted to sublet parcels on their half to tenants - no seedy types though :) - to subsidise their teirs, I just want someone with staying power.

Thank you

Best regards

Win

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.