Why can't we pick the region we want to live on linden home regions?

Chili Lykin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I loe the Tahoe homes but in the texture set menu there is one with the door on the side. I have one right next to me but I can't choose that land even though it is empty. It makes no sense we we can't pick the region or the house we would like to live in from Linden Labs. I would love to see satistics of how many people actually live in my region. Perhaps i could persuade a friend to become a premium member and live as my neighbor. Has anyone thought of these questions?

1 answer to this question

Funny.  When I joined, there were no Linden Homes offering or Free Land.  I had to go out buy my land and learn how to build a house and furnish it with only 117 prim.   You get a house that does not count against your prim allotment and where you can abandoned and go find another one without having to buy again and somehow that's not good enough

If you and your friend want to be neighbors, go out and buy ajoining land somewhere on the mainland, build your homes and have a blast.   Linden Homes were designed as starter homes to get people comfortable with land/home ownership and to drive more people to become premium members.  As such they come with limitations and picking a specific house is one of those limitations.

--Cinn

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.