how to get items available again from unavailable tab?{migrating to direct delivery

Arabella Swashbuckler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have lots of items lost in transport so to speak and i have deleted a lot of products.but a load of  *unavailable* products are actually available to be sold.but how do i make them available again but via direct delivery?..it says unavailable items=delivery magic box..ive deleted my boxes.did what it said on the video tutorial,and some got listed ok for DD,but a load got left in the inport faliure log {which ,again,idk how to remove that list}

is anyone wiser than me and have some advice as to tidying up my merchant pages?..the pink is very annoying now  and it wont delete in multiples {bulk tick box is not available,only individually which is annoying}

sorry for the long winded post:)

owner of swashbucklers village

1 answer to this question

Arabella Swashbuckler wrote:

it says unavailable items=delivery magic box..ive deleted my boxes.did what it said on the video tutorial,and some got listed ok for DD,but a load got left in the inport faliure log {which ,again,idk how to remove that list}

The reason why it says unavailable items=delivery magic box would be because you've deleted your magic boxes and their corresponding DD items failed to be imported via merchant outbox, therefore the system can't find objects to associate with those listings. So you have to upload them again via merchant outbox so that they will be automatically associated with those unavailable listings on your manage listing page on the MP website. As to the import failure log, I have no idea about how to remove it, either. I just left it as it is.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.