One Year Later: Skill Game Adopter, Developer, Buyer

cjacobs0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tried this post over a year ago and recieved no interest. Please message me if you have any interest in what I have or would consider working with me. Here goes...

Long story short, I had intentions to design a new skill game system and offer custom designed models to small venues and clubs for free. Basically, a lounge or bar would have a game that featured their own style and logos. The venue would keep all sales, accept a small percentage. A series of addons would also be available to the venue at no cost. At this point in time, I have no intentions of continuing with my plans because I have very limited in-world time. 

I have the software designed and working. I have the cabinet and a base set of icons and logos. And, I have some functional addons.

I am interested in selling a full perm copy of my system to an interested party or working with designers, programmers, business people, or anyone interested in my system to ultimatly help offset my six figure investment.  I want this game to be played, but I don't have the interest or time. 

I'm free to chat about any suggestions that you have as to where we could go from here. Available by appt in world, by PM, or by reply.

Cheers and thanks for looking!

You may want to have a look at the new Skill Game Policy.  Under that policy you have to be licensed as a developer for any game you made for it to be used after August 1, two days from now.  The game itself will need to be licensed, and the people that own it have to be licensed as operators.  Finally it can only be used on a special gaming sim.

Thank you for the reply. I had no Idea that this policy existed since I have been out of touch for so long. Since I have little to know intentions of doing things myself, it appears that this might be detrimental to my cause. I suppose that I could apply for the licences invloved, but  I would prefer not to. Thank you for the information and I will investigate into where I should go from here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.