Mesh Avatar wanted.

BrotheBear

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys. For a while now I've been looking around for a good furry avatar in the form of a bear, but I can never seem to find many. Most of the furry avatars seem to be of the canine or feline family.

I'm looking for someone to create a mesh avatar for me, to as close to a reference as possible. As well, since there is a severe lack of ursine avatars, I don't mind if the creator sells a basic form of this; but for myself I would like a personalised one.

If possible, I would like a avatar similar to this: ( Note, I have several other references avaliable. )
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zuojmy880jhom8i/2013-10-11%2021.56.46%20%28None%20Adult%29.png?dl=0

with several generic features for ease of use such as:

• Individually editable parts such as head, torso, arms, legs, hands / feet (paws), tail, etc etc
  • Texture files included, with UV maps.
  • Talk jaw.
  • Facial expressions controlled by a hud or gestures.
  • I'm also open to any other suggestions.

For more personalisation I would very much like for features such as my scars and tattoo to be added. The tattoo specifically on just one arm (left), and editable on it's own ( I have uses for it later on ).

If anyone is willing to take on this, please send me a message so we can discuss it futher and arrange a price. I don't expect something like this for free.

Many thanks in advance.

-- BrotherBear

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.