Lucretia Brandenburg

Bath Tub, Shower, hot tub WITHOUT sex or cuddle animations - Does Anyone make them?

I have been looking and looking for a well done shabby chic style bathroom without any sort of cuddle or sex animations. I am 46 years old, the last time I bathed with someone was with my sister when I was four and no cuddling was involved. The tubs and showers with basic washing animations are not the best quality, and the really nice ones are all cuddle/sex sorts of items. OK, I'll stop here before I start ranting about how most in SL seem to assume everyone here has sex or wants to cuddle someone else at one time or another :matte-motes-sour:

Re: Bath Tub, Shower, hot tub WITHOUT sex or cuddle animations - Does Anyone make them?

[ Edited ]

Reply to Lucretia Brandenburg - view message

If you find one that suits you other than having animations you don't want, you might try contacting the creator about selling you one without them.

Lucretia Brandenburg

Re: Bath Tub, Shower, hot tub WITHOUT sex or cuddle animations - Does Anyone make them?

Reply to Jennifer Boyle - view message

Thank you for the suggestion. I'd considered that, and may wind up doing it, I just know that alot of creators are busy, I hate to bother them with special requests.