Bath Tub, Shower, hot tub WITHOUT sex or cuddle animations - Does Anyone make them?

I have been looking and looking for a well done shabby chic style bathroom without any sort of cuddle or sex animations. I am 46 years old, the last time I bathed with someone was with my sister when I was four and no cuddling was involved. The tubs and showers with basic washing animations are not the best quality, and the really nice ones are all cuddle/sex sorts of items. OK, I'll stop here before I start ranting about how most in SL seem to assume everyone here has sex or wants to cuddle someone else at one time or another :matte-motes-sour:

Re: Bath Tub, Shower, hot tub WITHOUT sex or cuddle animations - Does Anyone make them?

[ Edited ]

Reply to Lucretia Brandenburg - view message

If you find one that suits you other than having animations you don't want, you might try contacting the creator about selling you one without them.

Re: Bath Tub, Shower, hot tub WITHOUT sex or cuddle animations - Does Anyone make them?

Reply to Jennifer Boyle - view message

Thank you for the suggestion. I'd considered that, and may wind up doing it, I just know that alot of creators are busy, I hate to bother them with special requests.