need help downloading secondlife?

Tammy Lockjaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi there my SL name is Tammy Lockjaw. I am trying to downlaod SL onto my laptop and its not working. I have not been able to properly able to download it. I am using an older laptop and that may be why. I know this is a vista i am not sure what type of graphics card this is and i also know that i do have the available space to be able to download it and have it work properly. please let me know if you can help me. my email address is Tammy_DaSilva@yahoo.com

Thanks, 

Tammy

1 answer to this question

Tammy,

Welcome back to SL - Wow it's been a looooooong time. :D

If your PC is having issues downloading the SL software it probably has Internet or infection issues. Both can be very time consuming to resolve. You can try installing Google Chrome as your Internet Browser to download the SL Software.

OK you can run SL on a Vista PC but an old Vista Laptop probably is using the old Intel Graphics chip set which is no longer supported. :(

What is the make and model of your laptop? That info may allow us to assist you further.

Please update your question with the requested information as follows:
Select the Options drop-down menu to the right of your question and select Edit Question.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.