Failed to initialize motion.

FluorideSting

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I'm having a little trouble and I was hoping I could get a hand.

Right now I am trying to make my own deformers and I have run into another snag.

I'm using QAvimator, and when I try to upload my bvh files I only  get the message "Failed to initialize motion".

I am aware of the question that already answered this: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/quot-Failed-To-Initialize-Motion-quot-when-uploading-bvh-files/qaq-p/678541

But my problem is that the above question was Poser-based and using QAvimator was mensioned as a possible solution.

How do I get around this problem if its happening in QAvimator? Any extra things I should be checking? I have already made sure to be only using 2 frames for the deformer animation. I dont know what else I should be looking for.

I would appreciate any assistance, and I am also open to any additional information and help on making deformers in general, as I am pretty new to the subject and still feel a little confused after all the digging I have done.

Currently I'm using Second Life Viewer v3.2.4, I plan on moving to Firestorm soon, but I wanted to finish this project first.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.