every SL Viewer is Freezing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok so I have a rather strange occurance happening... No matter what viewer I try to use, Be it the official SL viewer of the third party viewers, My screen is totally frozen.  I can open the program, and nothing.  No Curser, no typing, just the Regular old SL interface... Now here is the interesting part.... If I change Windows or minimize the SL viewer and restore it... it shows any action I have done and re-freezes again... 

I am using all current Viewers, on a Windows 8.1 Laptop, all upto date drivers... and I am totally confused as to why this is happening... I even did a complete reinstall of my viewers... Nothing... any thoughts?

Caliway Wopat wrote:

Ok so I have a rather strange occurance happening... No matter what viewer I try to use, Be it the official SL viewer of the third party viewers, My screen is totally frozen.  I can open the program, and nothing.  No Curser, no typing, just the Regular old SL interface... Now here is the interesting part.... If I change Windows or minimize the SL viewer and restore it... it shows any action I have done and re-freezes again... 

I am using all current Viewers, on a Windows 8.1 Laptop, all upto date drivers... and I am totally confused as to why this is happening... I even did a complete reinstall of my viewers... Nothing... any thoughts?

Have you used SL previously with this Lap Top?

Are you running any background programs?  What AV are you using?

(We hate to ask obvious questions but these things help people to help you.  :) )

Can you copy/paste your system info from help/about after the viewer loads?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.