Mesh low poly, trees & vegetation,

canobu Almodovar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I was bored in blender and,,, I wish I could share this with you all 

second life_league of legends.jpg

Well, is simple mesh low poly, only very simple scena, low impact.

The texture of ground include normal and specular ^__^

you like to visit the place?
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eccentric%20Paradise/94/40/2001

thanks  :3

The good thing is ,nothing you posted looks like its ripped right out of League. So nice modeling and such, though Annie's eyes are a bit too square, feels out of place. Bad thing is this is copyrighted material as well, so I hope you don't plan to redistribute that at all ^.^ (It shouldn't be in SL to start with)

• Like 1

thanks ^ __ ^ ok well is only fan-art pictures (similar like when someone in devian-art draw their version of a character). I just modeled the trees and vegetation (without commercial purpose) making the trees i was only practicing blender tool to paint texture on the object (thanks to SL i have known the best free 3d program T__T)

Ah well its really good if you're new to blender :) I personally neverrrr handpaint anything. Though it is a REALLY popular style right now. I just can't seem to get it down. I will probably focus more on hand painting when I am done trying to perfect my character modeling and sculpting :P

Idk how new you are to blender, but cgcookie.com has a ton of free blender tutorials that might help you out :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.