Wanna be my friend? :D

NuriaMuriel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello!

I would like to meet more people, specially people that are looking people to hang out lol...

I'm friendly, dreamer, peaceful and sometimes silly person. I come to sl frequently, allmost everyday...

and maybe should put here some interests: shop, dance, pictures, explore themed places, either be beautiful or scary or a copy of rl, etc. learn to build or create something (open to learn any craft actually), try out different sports, ride vehicles, play games, also would like to shoot things lol 

also thinking in work in sl, and perhaps have my own place and maybe have a family (not need to be a typical one, could be a sisterhood or something), also would like to try roleplay.

As you see i would like a variety of things so if interested in do any of does or have some suggestions, please contact me :)

count me in!

My name is Jarah.Khandr.

I enjoy shopping, home design, gardening and breeding. I would love to rp,but I haven't been in a rp situation yet. I love my guns too! I was looking into assasin's grid but haven't really gotten into it.

I'm younger than my age though. I created my account years ago and was pretty intimidated by it until recently. Now I don't realize what was so intimidating. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There. If you are ever wanting to hang out or chat, feel free to shoot me an IM. If you are interested in RP I can help you there (I have found many communities that RP just not one that has drawn me in personally.) Currently I work in sl and once I can get back up and running (took a year break from sl) going back to breeding as well. 

I am one that loves exploring new places in SL, so many different takes and sights to see. I love play, goof off, dance, listen to music, and just in general have a great time. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.