Looking for bros to be my bros

Jandid Harcourt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So this is pretty much my last attempt on the forums so hopefully something comes out of this.

Ive been on SL for like 5 or 6 years now and I really dont have any friends whatsoever. Im trying to find like-minded dudes that just want to chat once in a while and chill. I like video games and weed, im a simple guy lol. My wife plays derby and has all of her friends on here but it seems like the only guys on this game just care about getting laid. Just want somebody I can BS with and hang out. The sim we are living on has alot of cool games like paintball and basketball and other crap so if we ever chilled we'd have stuff to do. Not really the type of guy that likes to talk about sex or any of that **bleep**, I am commited to my wife and have been for a very long time now. Ive tried looking, I dont even go to clubs often but have even tried that. Just seems like its impossible to find any other dudes on here. I think ive made 1 friend and he is EU time so we never really hang out or talk at all. I am in New York so I am EST time zone. Just hit me up in game with an IM if you wanna see if Id be a good buddy and we can start from there. Thx.

Jandid Harcourt

Dude, i live in NY too. Having the same issue actually, Ive been around since 2006 but all my friends have left for other games. 

Im a chill dude, I'm into a lot of different things in SL, and I dont talk about sex either, especially since im not straight \0/ 

Im taken in RL and I dont frequent clubs either, not my scene. 

HIt me up

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.