Looking for another couple to hang out with

Jandid Harcourt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So me and my wife came back to SL after a few month break and could really use some new friends. We dont want any slave or BDSM friends or really any sort of friends whose main focus on SL is sex(dont get me wrong sex is great, but the last thing we need is thirsty friends who just want to have an orgy or try and **bleep** us). We would love a couple that would want to hang out with us, go exploring, and do things together. Im not really looking for a super PG couple because we are far from that, but just a couple that wants to bull**bleep** and hangout together, crack some raunchy jokes and **bleep**, go on double dates(we are together RL but we always love doing stuff like this), get drunk, smoke a bowl, without having to worry about you being like the 99% of SL and trying to get in our pants. We have each been on SL for a very long time, i think im at like 6 years shes at 8, maybe a year give or take im not even sure right now but yeah if you think youd want to do something like that than lets go for it. Shoot a response to this post and Ill get back to ya.

(sorry if we sound kinda picky, we have just dealt with so many jackasses on this game already that we are trying to avoid that)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.