Experienced Trailer Maker; CLUBS, ROLEPLAY, FASHIONSHOWS!!! EVENTS!! MOVIES!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, i'm Aria. :matte-motes-kiss:

Are you looking fot a UNIQUE way to promote your club? How about fashion show videos? An end of the year summary for your role play community? A modeling portfolio? Want a cool video to put on your group, to show off to your friends?

I'm an experienced trailer maker, and I make trailers for wattpad books. How would you like videos for your line of work, profession, fashion show, or club? 

EXAMPLE OF MY WORK:

If you guys notice, i have made these trailers from scratch, you can recognize scenes from shows like ( vampire diaries, music videos, interview soundtracks, one tree hill, gossip girl, PLL etc) 

(watch all  the videos to the end)

They're so much things I can do, I've always been good at making trailers for books and I LOVE second life. So, i thought i could use this skill for some use and try this idea.

So yes all of these trailers are mine, and i can also verify that. I will also be posting every trailer I make, on my YOUTUBE channel. And I have a fanbase already, so yes that's more promo for you.

I also can make trailers for any type of roleplay community, clubs, parties, fashion shows, etc You NAME it! I have worked with just books and I made trailers from scratch, from pure thought and emotion. 

It will be way easier and more fun to make trailers for fashion shows, clubs, pool parties, role play communities, and its super fun for me, aswell.

For example; if you want to start an event, how more ALLURING would it be to put your video in, so people can see what its all about?

I've seen so many places on the grid GORGEOUS, and its just empty... while really basic places on the grid (not naming names)  xD have lots of customers. 

Idk why that is, probably the DJ's..

SweetFrenchCandy

levency_001.png

Contact me inworld for any ideas, I can negotiate, I love new ideas and I will have fun working with you (: 

bye lovlies xxx

SweetFrenchCandy

♡     sweetfrenchcandy  

sweetfrenchcandy

Hiya, I might have a project for you but i'd like to see a trailer of something for a Second Life venture first which would require you to essentially produce the machinima, possibly quite a different task than editing exisitng, well composed, directed and produced video.

Have you got something to show like that?  Don't have to post it here and it's not a showstopper if not but i'm sure others would like to see you showcase relevant to SL results. 

Please can you pop me an IM inworld which i'll reply too.  I'm offline at the moment and not sure when i'm logging in yet so can only reply to incoming IM's via email.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.