Black list

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I have blocked two person, today I decided of unblock the two person.

I unblock the two person inside my "Black List" I log off and I back later. I noticed the two person are blocked again so I unblock again but all time when I log off and I back log on the two person are blocked too.

Why when I unblock the two person and when I log off, I back log on and the two person are blocked again?

I have tested Firestorm in my laptop and a computer friend, Second life viewer, SL GO, Lumiya same problem.

PS : I'm sorry for my english, It's not my main language.

It sounds like you have this problem: SVC-7550 - I recently blocked someone and then unblocked them. However, when I log back in, they are reblocked every time. This happens on all viewers. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the issue.

This bug is still active - check the linked BUG issues for more recent cases.

You can try contacting Linden Lab support at https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/ to get your block list cleaned, but it appears support cannot fix people with this problem because they always send the user back to the JIRA to file a bug report and they remain unfixed.  Worth a try though.

thank you very much, it's exactely the same problem.

I have payed a subscription for trying fixe this problem in live chat well I spent 4 hour for one person help me in live chat. this person open a ticket.

What it's crazy how I need wait and try sometime in live chat for find a person can help me....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.