Account Issue and Adding Lindens....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hey there!

ok, so the issue is that i set this account up with a hushmail account. hushmail free has a requirement that you log in at least once every three weeks, otherwise the account is lost with NO chance of recovery. Ive managed to lose my account thru being forgetful lol

Now i want to add Lindens to my SL account, but i need my password which ive also fogotten - but in order to change my password i need to have the email access, which i dont :-s

so thats my issue......im not trying to hack anyones account, this is my SL account but i just dunno how to sort the problem out - i tried sending a notecard to a Linden who was definitely online at the time but ive had nothing back....

thanks in advance for any help!

You say "...I set up this account..." which is rather confusing, but presumably you're talking about an account other than the one you posted with here, since the password is required to log in and post to this forum.

As far as I know your only option is to contact Support directly: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-contact-customer-support/ta-p/739385

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.