Help!!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3918 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

not q will be going with LL do not resolve the problems within the game with viewers used Singularity viewer is entered and in less than no game walks q pulling going on? here habemos many people we enter real money for this? if what you want is IMPROVEMENTS goes from bad to worse that entertainment is what you have if one spends more struggling with the viewer to enter and q each min you strip when it is gray when not invisible ... I mean it's much the mess and should take action on the matter and I am not the only q are many more .... When they go to see improvements ah no fault inter server for q even that I got to see and talk and not internert server thing / ... and help us take this message seriously because in realitad also want to enjoy the game not only happiness for bn units receiving the REAL $ $ $ $ and we are active users wanting to have a good time can not ... By please do Something .. Many Thanks:womanmad:

2 answers to this question

It's true that the past couple days Second Life has other wise sucked and the Lindens are playing dumb as per normal and not posting anything about the issue leaving the rest of us in the dark. Until what ever has been broken is fixed I highly suggest not spending any money within the game or purchasing anymore money due to the fact that it might not work, and with that there are the other issues of friends list not working, group chats don't work, group notices are hit and miss, private messages are more miss than hit, people suddenly disappearing off the sim (says they left region) when they have not then suddenly reappearing later if at all,as well as money transfers failing causing marketplace failures, linden purchases failures, and any peer to peer transfer of lindens failing. but hey wdf do I know im not a linden right.

Have you updated to the most current version of the  Singularity Viewer following their instructions about installing it cleanly?

http://www.singularityviewer.org/downloads

Further as stated on the Singularity website:

Please pay attention to the following vital information before using Singularity Viewer.

Singularity Viewer only supports SSE2 compliant CPUs. All computers manufactured 2004 and later should have one.

Please be sure to review our Compliance and Privacy Policy.

This is not a product by Linden Lab, the creators of Second Life, although its intended use is access of Second Life service. Be aware that Linden Lab will not respond to support requests involving third-party clients such as this. If you have second thoughts, use official Second Life Viewer provided by Linden Lab.

As no dedicated support team is in place, no user support can be guaranteed. Users are expected to offer mutual help with issues, and seek help from other users first. If you have identified a regression bug - something which works correctly in Ascent or Snowglobe but doesn't in Singularity, as well as for feature requests, I welcome you to contact me, Siana Gearz, directly.

Warning: RLVa is enabled by default, which permits your attachments to take more extensive control of the avatar than default behavior of other viewers. Foreign, rezzed in-world, non-worn objects can only take control of your avatar if actively permitted by corresponding scripted attachments you wear. Please refer to documentation of your RLV-enabled attachments for details, if you have any.

Singularity is not supported by Linden Lab.... Period!  Your gripe is with the Singularity Developers.

You need to spend time with the other Singularity Users on their Support and Issues Wiki.

http://www.singularityviewer.org/kb
http://code.google.com/p/singularity-viewer/issues/list   -    Note, you need a Google Account to see this properly.

Linden Lab has been making a lot of progress with identifying & implementing patches for the great many materials and texture features as of late and has been updating the official SL Viewer almost weekly. If the Singularity  developers are not likewise including these updates by recompiling their viewer as the base code is updated, then you have a viewer that will always remain behind.

In the meantime try this version of the Official SL Viewer now in the RC [Release Channel for testing]. 

The roll-up patches in this version make the Viewer quite nice IMHO. :D

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3918 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.