I cant get my textures to load onto a lower body mesh,

Debrachoc1962 Avon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, Iam new to SL Creations, but have develope a few years on another program. I want to start making clothes for the mesh lower bodies, and I have two from SKING. Within the packages, were developer kits and I used the notecard information as ask to adding your texture UUID. When I try to appy the texture using the applier that was given in the kit, all i get is a grey mesh booty. I have went thru all the directions and still can't see what iam doing wrong. If the notecard is only asking me to add the UUID, and i copy this from the pants i made, why is this happen

2 answers to this question

Don't know anything about these kits but one thing you could do is just test that your UUID is working by putting this script in a prim replacing my UUID with the one you are using. When you save the scirpt the texture should be displayed on the prim.

{
state_entry()
{
llSetTexture("065f6626-89bd-39b7-3d93-6b9d609f9f85", ALL_SIDES);
}

}

Tried the ideal and only one side of my prim thad texture, the other three sides are grey. I also took the pants layer and applied it to the prim as well and the same result, the top of my prim has the pants layer, the remaining three, are in the pants outline, but are grey shades, this makes sense why its loading only grey on my mesh body. I went thur all the steps with loading texutres to SL, but with checking most of past textures that I have download to SL, it's given me the same reading. Please HELP!!!!

'

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.