How do I login to the wiki with a single-word username? 600gig Resident does not work.

600gig

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I want to make an update to the wiki, but I can't login. The login page says to use my username followed by Resident, ie '600gig Resident', but I can't login with that username (nor with my single-word username).

I'm paying for a premium account, why can't i log on to the wiki?

1 answer to this question

Tom [600gig]

You should be able to. Remember for purposes of the wiki your Username is also case sensitive as well as your password. Is any part of your single name upper case? If so it must be typed in as upper case. I have to use "KarenMichelle Lane" in order to log into the wiki.  Any other variation does not work.

If you still can not log in after reviewing your user id character case please create a support case to have this dealt with.

It is also possible that you do not have Wiki permissions due to your current Rank in the SL Answers Forums. I'm reviewing the guidelines and Wiki for clarification regarding this. None the less, a quick chat with Live Chat may resolve this issue.

P.S. Your account is rather new, October 18, 2014. It is also possible your account information has not been forwarded to the Wiki security access database.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.