Anyone who has experience with the Primspirit baby scripts or something similar?

Megan Dyrssen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

(Not entirely sure this is the right forum for this question, so if not, please move at will, dear mods.)

My partner and I had a potentially awesome business idea along the prim baby line. Now, we're both not rolling in riches, so while it would of course be preferable to hire a scripter for this job... I'm afraid we just can't afford the kind of scripting that would be necessary for that right now. Now, we found the PrimSpirit baby scripts on Marketplace and these seem to do basically all we'd want out of it - bad part is, they're no longer being updated or supported.

So, my question would be - anyone who ever worked with these and who's willing to share experiences? Are the scripts mod, like advertised on MP, so we could hire a different scripter to work them over, if needed? (Before you suggest it, yes, I already sent the creator an email but didn't receive a reply.) If you don't know these scripts or can confirm they're no mod - any alternatives you could recommend? (The OS breedable scripts would not be enough for our purposes, we'd definitely need something more along the lines of baby/AI scripting.)

Thanks for any help in advance.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.