Can't Copy and Paste

Rockei Holgado

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently updated my SL and everything is running fine, but I can no longer copy and paste. Which sucks since I am in the middle of scripting and trying to build a store. I tried to search around but only found old posts that don't fix my problem. I recently rebuilt my CPU running Windows 8 and if I wanted to could run SL on ultra mega high settings so I don't think it's me.

Currently I can copy and cut from the game and paste to outside apps but can't copy/ cut or paste within the viewer itself... Thanks in advance

I recently updated my SL and everything is running fine, but I can no longer copy and paste. Which sucks since I am in the middle of scripting and trying to build a store. I tried to search around but only found old posts that don't fix my problem. I recently rebuilt my CPU running Windows 8 and if I wanted to could run SL on ultra mega high settings so I don't think it's me.

Currently I can copy and cut from the game and paste to outside apps but can't copy/ cut or paste within the viewer itself... Thanks in advance

• 4 months later...

I just had the same issue with my Second Life Account! Literally just got it fixed today! I use Webroot and I contacted my tech support team and let them remote acess in to my machine come to find out its a simple setting in the privacy settings of webroot! Go into advanced settings privacy next to your viewer select Protect because Deny is auto checked hit save and you're done. Good Luck:matte-motes-big-grin:

-Ezmerelda Optera

• 2 months later...

I'm glad you all solved your problem... but it would be nice to let people know how the fix was done...

1. Open the Webroot console.

2. Click the gear icon to the right of where it says "Identity Protection".

3. Click the Application Protection Tab.

4. Find the SL viewer in the list, set to allow.

and that should do it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.