Seeking employment

Brianne Ellisson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I am Brianne (Xelyn Kastor in-world) and I'm a twenty-one year old looking for a job. I don't have much experience in anything, but I am eager and willing to learn anything needed for the job. I'm not a premium account user, hence the job search, and I don't do voice chat either, so sorry. My schedule is very flexible, but there are some things I will not budge on, but if you would like to talk about that, I'd be happy to. Other than that, I am hoping to find something laid back and fun. I also speak English only and my time zone is PDT, so SL time is my real time.

As far as any sort of job experience I do have, I've been working as a stripper, so I can do some roleplay/emote or whatever name you have for it. And as far as pay goes, I don't have too much preference, just as long as I'm making about L$40/month which is my rent. I also can be anything you need me to be. Male, female, something in between, furry, mermaid, or whatever. We can discuss it.

Anyways, you can reply to me here or hit me up via IM, which I prefer, with any questions or interest you might have. Also please state why you are contacting me and what for. I tend to get a lot of random IMs and I don't want to consider your contact to be just more spam.

Thank you for your time and I hope you have a beautiful and wonderful day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.