$$ Now Hiring Builders, Scripters, and Clothing designers for a medium sized project.

Amaya Davi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, 

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I'm looking for some assistance in pulling together a RP preparatory school project that's been in the works for a long time now. Please if you meet any of the below descriptions. Contact me via email at Cambriaheights.sl@gmail.com or inworld via NOTECARD Amaya Davi. 

Scripter--

I'm looking for someone who can make and script a working Hud for the sim nothing too complicated, I'd just need it to include date, weather, grade level, class schedule, report card, and achievements, and possibly a radar. 

Builder-- 

I am also looking for someone to build a prepatory academy that will house rp grades 1-12. I can get into more detail with this but it would be rather large and high quality textures and a unique structure would be very important to me in this instance. Please feel free to contact me (Amaya Davi) or my husband (Bryson Davi) in world for questions examples and specifics. 

Clothing Designer-- 

I'm looking for someone who can assist in making me a school girl/ boy uniform that is Mesh or partial mesh. It would be a standard blazer and ruffled skirt with our school colors on it.  

Thanks So much again for looking at this. I prefer an email with any questions rather than in world NCs as the emails come directly to my phone and I can get back to you very quickly. Otherwise a NC with any questions and expression of interest or your rate for the project would be highly appreciated. 

-Amaya Davi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.