Need help with avatar physics in Your Avatar Posted July 26, 2016 A low or choppy frames per second is what falsely tells your physics that there's movement when there's not, but there are a few physics settings that can make that become a problem if they're not set correctly. The main culprit is having gain set too high. Gain is the percent of all movements that you want to be maximum movements. If you have one directions gain set to say 70, that means that 70% of ALL movements in that direction will be maximum ones, leaving only 30% for all of the smaller motions triggered in between 0 and 99. They become jumpy and overreact, and it's usually this setting that causes the uncontrolled boob flap that looks like you're trying to take flight. Gravity is not just down pull, but also acts as a dampener for when the smaller motions kick in on the low side. Raising this can make things less twitchy and help minimize the false motions triggered by low FPS. Dampening is basically how rigid your parts are. A low setting will give you water boobs that flop or swing forever, and a high setting will make them very firm and only move once or twice and then stop. Mass affects every other setting and so getting this one set correctly is important. The lower this is set the faster and more reactive that part will become. If it's too low it's very easy to have a low or choppy frame rate cause issues. Mass is weight, and the lower it is the easier it is to have things set in motion by little things, including the fake nudges that a low FPS can give.