I've been stuck for weeks as a cloud - my clothing/avatar will not download.

Bekken Klaar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How can I get my avatar back?

I've tried Viewer 2, Snowglobe, Pheonix, and Ascent - and neither of them can download my shape or clothes.

If memory serves, this started just after an inventory server maintenance - which could be coincedental to my situation, but maybe not.

I have hundreds of avatars to change into, but I can't do anything until my clothes download :mansad:

I've been using SL for more that 4 years and I've never had this happen to me before.

My interest in SL has been waning in recent months - just like everybody else's if I can depend on my Marketplace sales stats as an indicator - and this is making me seriously consider abandoning SL all together.

And yes... I've done everything suggested in the Wiki.

Help? Anyone?

EDIT: Found a solution (at least in Pheonix). Go to Advanced -> Character -> Character Test -> Male/Female... which will render yourself as a n00b, and then you can drag an avatar folder on to yourself.

2 answers to this question

I got the same problem.

I have tried with 2 diffenret browsers and 3 different machines but still the same result.

Cleared cache, rebake.. updatet graphic drivers.. Please we need some help as this clearly is a huge problem.

Heck, I cant even see if im naked and wander into a public area. Please help as fast as possible.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.