16,384 double protected, open ocean with sailing - great home

For sale at Dotbyeul, a 16,384 parcel which is double protected: sail-able Linden ocean to one side and Linden land sloping down to more open ocean on the second. Also, no hideous builds around. Nice, quiet, residential area. Parcel has great views from the high areas and a shapely ocean bay for beaches and harbors. There is also some abandoned land nearby which could potentially be added to the parcel through the Linden abandoned land process.

(The sailing available from here includes four to five ocean sims. There isn't access to the wider ocean routes, as far as I can tell.)

Recently acquired with the intention of making a home here, but real life has intervened and I'll be spending very little time in SL for the foreseeable future.

Currently priced at L$200,000, which works out as L$12.1 per square meter, which I think is reasonable considering the benefits this land delivers. I will listen to offers, but I'm not in a mad panic to sell so please don't be silly. Contact me in-world or add a message below. 

Parcel ID: 975fbfe4-579e-69f2-3eb5-c634ef0ee323

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dotbyeul/177/207/28

• 2 weeks later...