Hiring P/T Servant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings residents!  I need to hire two women servants, as I have already hired two male servants and two trans servants.  I believe in equity and diversity.  The pay is 2500 lindens per hour.  The number of hours required per week is between 4-8.  I pay IMMEDIATELY.  I am flexible with your schedule.  Your responsibilities will be to clean and organize my home.  Also you will be required to pose for me, so I may take photos of you.  I will provide you with a complete wardrobe.  You will need to provide your avie body type info.  You must have a wild imagination and be open minded to my requests.  Sometimes I am in the mood to practice my professional wrestling moves in my ring, so you may be required to act as my crash test dummy - so I can exert my frustrations of the day!  Lol.  I prefer women who are confident, arrogant, act sexy and stuck-up.  If you have black hair, light eyes, tanned skin, athletic, a curvy yet fit figure would be ideal - As I have already hired servants with other physical features.  Race or ethnicity does not matter to me.  Please contact me Inworld 'HandsomeSal40' or reply with a message here.  If you applied as a photographer to one of my previous posts, then I encourage you to apply again, as I closed my original account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.