Boardman 256m, History!

Island Granville

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 87 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Capture SL nostalgia by owning land in one of the great historical sims! You can read all about the history of this sim if you want - this is a place that captures the imagination of people like me. It has an origin story, and went through a massive boom as the most desirable sim on the grid, pre-Blake sea of course.

I bought this spot to check Boardman off my ownership bucket list, and actually intended to hold it for longer. After all, it's only 256m, so it doesn't interfere with tier very much. I'm selling because I had hopes of connecting with other current owners and trying to re-establish a community in the sim. I was unable to connect with neighbours though, and the founder of the Boardman preservation society, which has done wonders to preserve the beauty of this sim btw, appears to have been offline for a few years now. So don't buy this property looking for a community - the sim is as quiet as others. Very pretty though, just...quiet.

I have it set up as a park right now. It was never going to be a living space at 256m (87 prims), I've enjoyed it just as an awesome place to know that I owned. 

Currently offered at the lowest L$/m price in the sim, by half. 4 other parcels in Boardman range 2-3x as much.

L$94,500 for this exceptional location. 

Enjoy your visit - hope you have a great SL!

Boardman.thumb.png.2c782c0076d130c8fcf69d810ddabd72.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 87 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.