3x protected 4096 ADULT parcel for sale in Baylors Haunt

Ocean Starchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Due to unforeseen life circumstances, I am putting my home of 14 months up for sale. Original asking price when I set if for sale and had it furnished in June was 120,000, now asking for half of that, at 60,000 (14.6/sq) unfurnished. This is less than Life Props and Owl who ask for $L30+/sq. I am willing to negotiate a little, as I do intend to sell. Land is made up of two joined 2048 properties and supports a total of 1406 land impact. It is 3x protected by monorail, monorail station, and sidewalk leading to road w/ pod service, with access to water in the south. Linden sidewalk will take you further north into Kama City, all the way up into Schelton south of Shell Beach, or south into Baylors Park before leaving you across the street from protected waterfront in Gilda. Baylors Park provides sidewalks that connects to Linden sidewalk, leading either south as previously mentioned, or west into Coralia.

This has been a wonderful, peaceful neighborhood with neighbors who are not troublesome the year-plus that I have made it my home. Region settings do not allow for terraforming, resulting in nice flat land, nor do region settings allow parcel subdividing, though I have seen Life Props successfully request a Linden to do so on a nearby parcel in this region.

Coordinates are here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baylors Haunt/110/154/38

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.