Protected Water - Heterocera - 2208m 758prim *CHEAP*

Spooky Shadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Located in the amazing continent of Heterocera - we have a 2208m 758prim parcel sitting right on protected water. Has a long shoreline. Great neighbors. A 30 second boat ride right into open water - amazing exploring possibilities all over Heterocera and one of my top 2 favorite continents to boat around. Heterocera is one of the most connected continents on the grid - you can jump in a boat, car, or train and see almost all of the entire continent utilizing public waterways, open seas, roads, and the SLRR. It's a great continent to live on. You are also in the souther half so you could make your way down to the channel that connects you to Sansara (continent right under Heterocera)

Here is the best part - it's cheap for what you are getting. I'm not looking to retire early - I believe in the mainland and no one should have to pay a high price to live well on the mainland.

If you like castles this is a great spot as there are a lot of castles around you. It's pretty cool. Feel as if you went back in time.

$14,500 which is $6/sqm which is a freakin' bargain - if you want to rake in the high profits you can buy it and resell. It is priced great for all buyers. 

image.thumb.png.94d4ea49dba578a7776d2112b964dfde.png

It's MONDAY so time to keep the price low.
$12,950 for 2208m on Protected Water!! Now under L$6/sqm
Parcels normally sell for L$10/sqm to L$14/sqm - for each $1 more you raise the square meter price you make $2208 in profit on this specific parcel.

I don't have the time nor patience so and wait for higher profit sales but if you do then you can buy this, as others have done in the past, list it for whatever reasonable price you like and bring in profit.
You have the potential to make over L$8k in profit if you sell it for $10/sqm - want to sell it quicker then go for $9/sqm and bring in L$6600 instead - it does happen as mainland is still very popular and cheaper than renting.
Just takes patience. The lower you go the quicker parcels sell but your profit is less so having a bit of patience pays off.
Many who sell here, have all bought from me, and resold for a good profit. I've also bought from them when they sell low and made a profit - and this is a parcel that is perfect for a home or to flip for profit. To help you out even more I've reduced it again.

$11,950

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vashti/29/67/25

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.