Want Ocean SIM Frontage for under L$14/m? +BONUS! 4096m, 1406 prims

Island Granville

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

AH-Mayzing oceanfront property with boating access to all of SL! This is one of those special 'keeper' parcels. I'd keep it if I hadn't already found my home!

No 'river' or 'channel' here, this parcel has direct frontage to a multi-sim ocean that connects to Blake Sea, Nautilus inland seas, Nautilus West Coast waters, and all Corsica coastal sailing sims, all the way to Blake!!

Sail to the Blake Sea through Wavewalker, South to Spirit Witch - see map image below - this route is tested and works. BUT a better day on the water takes you North to Corsica, East along Corsica's north shore and then south down to the Blake sea. Of course you can cheat and cut along Corsica's south shore and get there sooner, but what's the fun of that? All of this is possible from the boat you keep rezzed on this land! I have a NAMASTE rezzed on the parcel for scale - this is the largest modern Sailboat in SL at 80+m - it fits fine in multiple orientations on the parcel and is navigable easily from the parcel to the ocean!

Or, you could stay home and enjoy the big sandy beach with SUNSET views. In addition to your own dedicated protected Ocean Sim frontage, all other waterways connected to this property are open and sailable! Come rez your boat and sail for yourself. I can delete the massive sailboat if it's in your way - just IM, or catch me here enjoying the place before it sells.

Bonus water parcel is available if you want it - 512 where my noob yacht is moored, yours for L$1 with purchase of the main parcel advertised above. Just ask at or after time of purchase. 

Much Love to all of you!

Island Granville

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Readux/85/239/21

Read 4096 boundary_001.jpg

Readux sailing map.png

Read water_001.jpg

Read land_001.jpg

Read exit_001.jpg

Read exit_002.jpg

Edited by Island Granville
Added Images

• Island Granville changed the title to Want Ocean SIM Frontage for under L$14/m? +BONUS! 4096m, 1406 prims
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.