Back on the Market "On The Rocks" Corner Plot with Sunset views For Rent

Amnesia Babii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/On-The-Rocks-For-Rent-CORNER-SUNSET/23238308
***Land Rights****

You will find this Rental home on it's very own island on a very private adult quiet scenic Residential sim, which is surrounded by sea views & natural soothing environment sounds.... this is a must see,the views from all windows are stunning... Options to move furniture around or to return, Zip Wire yourself down to your very own private beach. You will also have access to boat slip for sailing on blake sea & tenants cinema, however this property does come with it's own TV with 84 Movies, more being added.
+ skyplatform
Security Orb on request
Sunset views (if you put it on regular environment setting)
Tier Bonuses available/ Friend referral program

*Fantastic Customer Service*

How to Rent: Buy Land, Pay Tier & contact Me or Spidey (spiderwinner) so we can add you to the group.

Any questions message:
Amnesia Babii
Spiderwinner

SHIMMER_001mp.png

SHIMMER_003MP.png

SHIMMER_004MP.png

Still available - I have changed the name to Hypnotic Isle -However you will have land rights to name your home what you like :)  I forgot to mention this property has quite a magical feel about it, I have added tarot cards ( that give a reading) and also Rose Quartz has been added to the kitchen, Rose Quarts is known for it's peaceful, love & calm energy that the stone surrounds you with....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.