⭐️ Horizons - Adult - 2048m - 1404 Prims - RARE - For Rent ⭐

Exavor Diesel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

️ Horizons - Adult - 2048m - 1404 Prims - RARE - For Rent

Looking for an adult parcel with extra prims? I have a fantastic 2048sqm (2x 1024sqm) double prim parcel (1404 prims) available for rent in Horizons, ideal for home, commercial or club use. Not only does it benefit from having a double prim bonus, it is also situated in a secluded & elevated location and benefits from being protected on all 4 boundaries. This means neighbours cannot build or directly obstruct the parcel on any of the parcel borders. Parcels like this are rarely available. 

Type: 4x Protected Horizons (Adult) / Double Prim Bonus / Elevated & secluded location with good sunset view
Maturity: Adult
Size: 2048sqm (2x 1024sqm)
Prims: 1404
Skyboxes: Permitted
Commercial/Residential use: Permitted
Breedables: Permitted 
Rental: L$1000 (per week)

SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizons Halo/162/119/31

To rent this parcel, please pay the green meter and contact me to be added to the land rez group. Any questions, please let me know. :)

Thanks

Exavor Diesel

horizons halo_001.png

Hi, i need some help renting or buying. maybe youd like to get me started on one of your places. i need a safe place to be..i cant stay at a friends group tree house forever. Thanks..i found you while searching for other things to learn, so i decided to turn this goal on too. Thanks if you can  help. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.