Returning Player Searching For New Female Friends. 21+

Eros Megadon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 831 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there,

I am a warm, romantic, very open minded, bit silly and (sometimes) naughty dutch guy, and I would like
to find my partner(s) in crime, and to hopefully build up some long lasting friendship(s), family,
or more in SL + RL.

Especially if you're, just like me, interested in flirting, exploring, dancing, chatting,
taking tons of photo's (with or w/o clothes, PG, naughty, and extremely NSFW), romance, cuddling,
snuggling, gaming, not only SL...I love Guild Wars 2, GTA V, Read Dead Redemption 2 and a whole lot more.
I am searching for friends in the first place , but if you are single in RL, and things "click",
anything is possible...
I haven't been on SL for 12+ something years, and found my friends-list quite silent nowadays.
Being on your own in SL gets quite boring fast, so that is why I'm searching for one or more female friends.

So..do you still dare ? :P

If you do I can offer you a loyal, caring, honest, naughty, loving and warm personality with a dirty mind,
who is ready to build up some long lasting friendship(s) or much more in SL + RL.
It would be great if you are from Europe, just like me...as that would mean same, or a least close to my timezone :)
I can speak Dutch (native) and English (almost fluently), so Dutch females are very welcome too.

Find me in-world as Eros Megadon.
Please be aware that I'm in the process of upgrading to mesh, so I still look classic at the time of writing this.

Could be, but I'm searching for friends in the first place...or like I said...a SL family...  As for RL goes, I'm just trying to keep an open mind, as it did happen to me in the past... So if something more comes out if it...who knows ? That's all future, so I can't tell now....only keep an open door.... But I would be very cool and happy with friendship(s) already. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 831 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.